My Paysafe, or Paysafecard, is a seamless way of conducting payments at an online platform such as Wildz. This payment option does not allow for withdrawals.
How does Paysafecard work?
My Paysafe: Paysafe is an e-wallet system that enhances payment options.
- Seamless, rapid, safe and secure.
- Multiple payment options that include desktop and mobile.
- Works with other payment options to offer more variety of choices.
- Carries a maximum payment limit.
- Pay via your login details.
- Withdrawals are not possible with this option, additional options such as bank details must be provided to facilitate withdrawal processes.
Should you have any questions about depositing or withdrawing, please contact Customer Support and we’d be happy to assist.
What is the minimum deposit at Wildz?
The minimum deposit at Wildz is €10. If a particular method has a different minimum, it will be listed on this Payment Options page. Be sure that you are in the correct website localisation for payment methods in your registered country.
How quickly do deposits show in my Wildz account?
Deposits made with My Paysafe will post immediately to your Wildz account as long as there are no technical errors or declined transactions from your payment method.
Why is My Paysafe considered a good payment option?
My Paysafe offers the accessibility and choice that comes with being optimised for mobile.